- 129.72 Acres of Ohio land for sale in Meigs County.
- This all wooded property offers outstanding hunting opportunities for quality whitetail and wild turkey.
- The topography is a perfect combination of ridgetops, saddles, pinch points, hillsides and benches.
- Loaded with quality native hardwoods providing an abundance of hard mast food sources.
- The future timber value could produce a good return on investment. - Water sources include a creek, small wildlife pond and a few waterfalls.
- Large rock formations and caves can be found in multiple areas.
- Per the owner, the hillsides are a hot bed for Ginseng and Morels.
- A network of established trails allows good access around the property.
- Sellers ownership of mineral rights will transfer to buyer.
- The 14x14 insulated hunters’ cabin with a sleeping loft is the perfect place to kick back between hunts.
- Property has good access from a small dead-end township road.
- A second access point is on Willow Creek Rd on the south end. - Location 90 minutes from Columbus and 5 minutes from the Ohio River just off US 33.
- CAUV status with annual real estate taxes of just $309.24.