- The property was timbered in 2009 and is now very thick creating excellent cover and browse for wildlife.
- Plenty of bigger trees left for tree stands. This sanctuary is surrounded by large tracts of big timber making it an ideal bedding area.
- Many logging roads exist throughout the property but will need a days’ worth of dozer work to fully utilize them. According to the seller, all mineral rights are included and will transfer to new owner.
- Annual real estate taxes are only $320. This is a great opportunity to own your own 43-acre honey hole that want break the bank.
- This one will not last long.